A Wholemount AUTOMATON ON 1 FLOWCELL
Flogentec, a company based in Valence, specialising in the design of high throughput biology controllers.
The wholemount ISH/IHC PLC
The Flo100 W is a laboratory robot for research: safe, fast and easy to use, it allows to analyze a 3D sample by in situ hybridization, immunohistochemistry and in situ fluorescence hybridization methods.
The Flo100 is suitable for smaller laboratories, indeed this connected PLC offers a technology on 1 Flowcell instead of 4 for the Flo400.
Thanks to this equipment, it is possible to directly visualize the location and activation of genes in the cells concerned. The means used for this localization is in situ hybridization (ISH) of RNA probes (transcriptome analysis).
It should be noted that the Flo100 also allows proteome analysis by immunohistochemistry, using antibodies instead of RNA probes.
The connected PLC
This new laboratory equipment contains a wireless connection. This capability allows the user to create, modify and save his protocols remotely from his own computer. In addition, the user does not need to be in the same room as the PLC to be able to make these changes. This allows you to prepare and create your experiments in advance by saving them in the database while another experiment is in progress.
Contact our advisors
Fast and accurate protocols
- FLO 100: an essential laboratory device for 3D in situ hybridization and immunohistochemistry.
- Reduced analysis time: only 22 hours are required, compared to 4 days for traditional equipment.
- Constant flow of reagent: 3D biological samples are permanently subjected to a solvent flow that ensures good experimental conditions and perfect preservation of the samples.
- Recycling process: antibodies and RNA probes are recycled and can be reused for other experiments.
- Easy-to-use laboratory software: An efficient and ergonomic software that is compatible with Microsoft Windows / PC / Tablet. This software allows you to program the analysis process and visualize the results.
- Usage settings: the user can very easily use settings and details from previous experiments by using a USB stick, or through the Ethernet port. It is also possible to share files on a server.
- Laboratory equipment: very compact, practical and ergonomic PLC.
- Configuration and experiment results can be easily imported, exported to a laptop, and stored on a PC.
- Safe and Robust: operates with a low voltage current (24DC)
|Incubation chamber||The Flo 100 includes 1 incubation chamber that can contain 10 to 20 standard samples.|
|Number of samples||Depending on the sample size, between about 40 and 300 samples can be analyzed simultaneously.|
|Duration of the process||A complete analysis can take up to 22 hours|
|Basket dimensions||10 x 10 mm|
|Sample size||From 30 µm to 15 mm in length.|
|Vial reagents||14 tanks are available for a wide range of reagent product volumes, from 10 mL to 2 L.|
|Number of individual probes||1 RNA probe|
|Power consumption||220/240 V ou 110/115 V – 450W|
|Dimensions (L x l x h)||60 x 50 x 53 cm, 23.6 x 19.7 x 20.9 pouces|
|Connection||USB, Ethernet, Wifi|
|OS||Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, W10|
This PLC is available for sale or rental.
If you would like more information, please contact us