The ISH / IHC PLC for Slide and Wholemount
Flogentec, a company based in Valence, specialising in the design of high throughput biology controllers.
The slide and wholemount ISH/IHC PLC
The Flo 400 Combo is the version of the laboratory robot dedicated to research and diagnosis: safe, fast and easy to use, it allows to analyze all types of samples (slide and wholemount) by in situ hybridization, immunohistochemistry and in situ fluorescence hybridization methods. It is possible to carry out experiments on samples of arabidopsis for example thanks to this molecular biology automaton.
Thanks to this equipment, it is possible to directly visualize the location and activation of genes in the cells concerned. The means used for this localization is in situ hybridization (ISH) of RNA probes (transcriptome analysis).
It should be noted that the Flo400 also allows proteome analysis by immunohistochemistry, using antibodies instead of RNA probes. this automaton of molecular biology can be used on samples of arabidopsis for example.
The connected PLC
This new laboratory equipment contains a wireless connection. This capability allows the user to create, modify and save his protocols remotely from his own computer. In addition, the user does not need to be in the same room as the PLC to be able to make these changes. This allows you to prepare and create your experiments in advance by saving them in the database while another experiment is in progress.
Contact our advisors
Fast and accurate protocols
- FLO 400: an essential laboratory device for in situ hybridization and immunohistochemistry on slide.
- Reduced analysis time: only 22 hours are required, compared to 4 days for traditional equipment.
- 4 different probes can be used simultaneously for different revelations.
- Constant flow of reagent: the fine cuts are constantly subjected to a solvent flow that ensures good experimental conditions and perfect preservation of the samples.
- Recycling process: antibodies and RNA probes are recycled and can be reused for other experiments.
- Easy-to-use laboratory software: An efficient and ergonomic software that is compatible with Microsoft Windows / PC / Tablet. This software allows you to program the analysis process and visualize the results.
- Usage settings: the user can very easily use settings and details from previous experiments by using a USB stick, or through the Ethernet port. It is also possible to share files on a server.
- Laboratory equipment: very compact, practical and ergonomic PLC.
- Configuration and experiment results can be easily imported, exported to a laptop, and stored on a PC.Safe and Robust: operates with a low voltage current (24DC)
- Safe and Robust: operates with a low voltage current (24DC)
|Incubation chamber||The Flo 400 integrates 4 incubation chambers that can contain 2 slides each one or 15 baskets.|
|Number of samples||Depending on the sample size, between 8 and 24 samples can be analyzed simultaneously in blade mode and between 30 and 300 samples for Wholemount.|
|Duration of the process||A complete analysis can take up to 22 hours for wholemount.|
|Slide size||76 x 26 mm|
|Basket dimensions||10 x 10 mm / 0.4 c 0.4 in.|
|Sample size||From 1 µm to 1.5 cm thick.|
|Vial reagents||14 tanks are available for a wide range of reagent product volumes, from 10 mL to 2 L.|
|Number of individual probes||1 to 4 different RNA probes (or antibody solutions) can be used simultaneously, each of them having a specific hybridization temperature.|
|Power consumption||220/240 V or 110/115 V – 450W|
|Dimensions (L x l x h)||60 x 50 x 53 cm, 23.6 x 19.7 x 20.9 pouces|
|Connection||USB, Ethernet, Wifi|
|OS||Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, W10|
This PLC is available for sale or rental.
If you need more information, Contact Us
The Flo400 is a safe, fast and easy-to-use research device that allows 3D samples to be analyzed using the in situ hybridization and immunohistochemistry methods. Thanks to this equipment, it is possible to directly visualize the location and activation of genes of the cells concerned. The means used for this localization is in situ hybridization (HIS) of RNA probes (transcriptome analysis). It should be noted that the automaton also allows proteome analysis by immunohistochemistry, using antibodies instead of RNA probes.
Flo400 Wholemount PLC Wholemount: This ISH/IHC PLC for in toto samples is specialized for biological research.
Flo400 Slide PLC: This ISH/IHC PLC for slide samples is designed for biological research and diagnosis.
Flo400 Combo PLC: This ISH/IHC PLC for all types of samples is specialized for biological research.