THE ISH / IHC PLC FOR SLIDE
Flogentec, a company based in Valence, specialising in the design of high throughput biology controllers.
The wholemount ISH/IHC PLC
The biology automaton Flo400S (slide) is a laboratory robot for research and diagnosis: safe, fast and easy to use, it allows to analyze tissue sections on slide by in situ hybridization, immunohistochemistry and in situ fluorescence hybridization methods (FISH on drosophila sample for example).
Thanks to this equipment, it is possible to directly visualize the location and activation of genes in the cells concerned. The means used for this localization is in situ hybridization (ISH) of RNA probes (transcriptome analysis).
It should be noted that Flo400 also allows proteome analysis by immunohistochemistry, using antibodies instead of RNA probes. This biology automaton can therefore carry out various experiments on all types of samples, such as the FISH method on a drosophila sample.
The connected PLC
This new laboratory equipment contains a wireless connection. This capability allows the user to create, modify and save his protocols remotely from his own computer. In addition, the user does not need to be in the same room as the PLC to be able to make these changes. This allows you to prepare and create your experiments in advance by saving them in the database while another experiment is in progress.
Contact our advisors
Fast and accurate protocols
- FLO 400: an essential laboratory device for in situ hybridization and immunohistochemistry on slide.
- Reduced analysis time: only 22 hours are required, compared to 4 days for traditional equipment.
- 4 different probes can be used simultaneously for different revelations.
- Constant flow of reagent: the fine cuts are constantly subjected to a solvent flow that ensures good experimental conditions and perfect preservation of the samples.
- Recycling process: antibodies and RNA probes are recycled and can be reused for other experiments.
- Easy-to-use laboratory software: An efficient and ergonomic software that is compatible with Microsoft Windows / PC / Tablet. This software allows you to program the analysis process and visualize the results.
- Usage settings: the user can very easily use settings and details from previous experiments by using a USB stick, or through the Ethernet port. It is also possible to share files on a server.
- Laboratory equipment: very compact, practical and ergonomic PLC.
- Configuration and experiment results can be easily imported, exported to a laptop, and stored on a PC.
- Safe and Robust: operates with a low voltage current (24DC)
|Incubation chamber||The Flo 400 integrates 4 incubation chambers that can contain 2 slides each.|
|Number of samples||Depending on the sample size, between 8 and 24 samples can be analyzed simultaneously per slide.|
|Duration of the process||A complete analysis can take up to 22 hours|
|Slide size||76 x 26 mm / 3 x 1 in|
|Sample size||From 1 µm to 30 µm thick.|
|Vial reagents||14 tanks are available for a wide range of reagent product volumes, from 10 mL to 2 L.|
|Number of individual probes||1 to 4 different RNA probes (or antibody solutions) can be used simultaneously, each of which has a specific hybridization temperature.|
|Power consumption||220/240 V ou 110/115 V – 450W|
|Dimensions (L x l x h)||60 x 50 x 53 cm, 23.6 x 19.7 x 20.9 pouces|
|Connection||USB, Ethernet, Wifi|
|OS||Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, W10|
This PLC is available for sale or rental.
If you need more information, contact us
The Flo400 is a safe, fast and easy-to-use research device that allows 3D samples to be analyzed using the in situ hybridization and immunohistochemistry methods. Thanks to this equipment, it is possible to directly visualize the location and activation of genes of the cells concerned. The means used for this localization is in situ hybridization (HIS) of RNA probes (transcriptome analysis). It should be noted that the automaton also allows proteome analysis by immunohistochemistry, using antibodies instead of RNA probes. But also you will have the possibility to carry out various methods of experiment such as the FISH method on drosophila for example.
Flo400 Wholemount PLC Wholemount: This ISH/IHC PLC for in toto samples is specialized for biological research.
Flo400 Slide PLC: This ISH/IHC PLC for slide samples is designed for biological research and diagnosis.
Flo400 Combo PLC: This ISH/IHC PLC for all types of samples is specialized for biological research.